Azulene Wax 14 Ounces
Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
• Open the can cover.
• Put the wax in the heater, warming up to a working temperature 104 degrees Fahrenheit (40 degrees Celsius).
• Use a spatula to apply a thin layer of wax onto area to be treated in the direction of the hair growth.
• Press the depilation strip onto the wax of the treated area.
• Remove the strip with a sharp pull against the direction of hair growth.
• Use after wax lotion to moisten and clear off wax residue.