Too Naked Serenity Spa Lavender Strip-Free Wax Beads 28.8 Ounces
• Made with an innovative synthetic wax formulation made specifically for aromatic waxing procedures
• Combines synergistically with Too Naked Pre-Wax Lavender Oil, to protect and moisturize skin during and after waxing procedures
• Excellent for delicate areas including armpits and bikini and large areas including legs, back and arms
• Lavender fragrance
• 28.8 ounces
Too Naked Serenity Spa Lavender Strip-Free Wax Beads are made with an innovative synthetic wax formulation made specifically for aromatic waxing procedures. Combines synergistically with Too Naked Pre-Wax Lavender Oil, to protect and moisturize skin during and after waxing procedures. Excellent for delicate areas including armpits and bikini and large areas including legs, back and arms.
Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
• Preheat wax for working temperature of 104-113°F degrees.
• Treat depilation area with alcohol-containing lotion to degrease the skin and remove residues of cosmetic products.
• Apply small amount of Serenity Spa Pre-Wax Lavender Oil. Remove excess with tissue.
• Apply a thin layer of wax with spatula regardless of hair growth direction but towards you, leaving a small “lobe” which will be later used as grip
(aim to perform armpit depilation in one application). ATTENTION! Do not rush during application, press spatula thoroughly with necessary force.
• Wax will harden in 5-6 seconds. During this period wax will catch all hairs completely (wax is ready for removal if it does not stick to hand when
• Preliminarily stretch the skin in direction opposite from the tear-off, remove wax with fast movement away from yourself and parallel to the
• Repeat procedure at the next section. 8. Upon completion of depilation treat skin with soothing, cooling, oil-free Too Naked Balm.
Basic errors while using Too Naked Strip-Free wax.
Issue: Wax stretches like caramel and it’s difficult to remove it.
Error: Not enough time to allow the wax to harden.
Solution: Put some talc powder on the wax, wait 2-3 seconds and remove.
Issue: After wax removal some hairs remain.
Error: The wax was applied improperly and did not reach the hair.
Solution: Use wax spatula to press wax into hair.
Issue: The wax does not harden.
Error: Wax was applied too thick (like traditional depilatory wax).
Solution: Apply in thinner layer.
Issue: Wax remains on the skin after removal.
Error: Uneven application of wax.
Solution: Apply an even layer of wax in the middle of the area and spread evenly towards the edges.