Thank you for your interest in becoming a TNG WORLDWIDE DIAMOND PARTNER. This is the greatest opportunity of your lifetime as a professional in the beauty business.
As a DIAMOND PARTNER, you will receive these benefits:
- You never pay shipping on any size order (residential fee will be waived until states reopen salons and spas)
- Your orders are processed for priority delivery. We will do our best to ship all orders received by 3:00PM same day.
- You have unlimited access to the TNG WORLDWIDE COMPANY STORE including PPE products (based on spend level)
- You will receive distributor pricing on all TNG Worldwide products
- You receive discounts on select high demand PPE products
- 20% discount on nitrile gloves, face masks, face shields and hand sanitizers
- You have access to the DIAMOND PARTNER email box for special requests and needs
- You receive distributor pricing for all Kemon products (see below)
- You have full access to the Kemon education team via email and ZOOM
- You have full access to the EMMA Beauty education team via email and ZOOM
- You receive distributor pricing for all EMMA Beauty and Too Naked products (current catalog pricing).
- You have early access to the COMPANY STORE in Farmington Hills, MI.
- You have unlimited access to our Salon/Spa guidelines for keeping your business in the healthiest state as possible.
- You get to participate in our exclusive partnership with Nespresso, the finest coffee in the world. Their Zenius machine makes fresh steamed coffee that is better than Starbucks. The unit sells for $499.95 and the pods for $1.25 each. DIAMOND PARTNERS can purchase the Zenius unit for $99.95 and pods from $37.50 per box of 50 ($.75). Best yet, you can order the machine and pods with your TNG orders.
- You are part of the most exclusive club in the beauty industry and assured world-class products, service and delivery.
GUIDELINES FOR BECOMING TNG WORLDWIDE DIAMOND PARTNER
Your Primary Business is Mani's & Pedi's
- EMMA Beauty must be your primary brand used for all mani's and pedi's. This includes full line of professional products (powder dips optional).
- Retail products for resale are optional
- You cannot use any of the following brands:
- You can supplement your EMMA Beauty product offerings with other brands. These include:
- Proprietary products that you private label such as lotions, scrubs, butters or that you import from the U.K. or Europe
- Other brands that make products not available through TNG
- Phase-in period is 30 days after application approved. This means you can continue to use the brands you are using and transition to EMMA Beauty based on your timeline. You must place an opening order for at least $100 per nail station of assorted EMMA Beauty products (qualify for free Desk Shield).
Your Primary Business is Mani's & Pedi's AND Depilatory
- All the above plus you must use Too Naked products as your primary depilatory brand. You can use a secondary brand of your choice.
- Phase-in period is 30 days after application approved
- EMMA Beauty Table Shield free with $100 purchase. $60.00 value, not sold separately. Please indicate how many you will need on the next page.
Your Primary Business is Depilatory
- You must use Too Naked products as your primary depilatory brand. You can use a secondary brand of your choice.
- Phase-in period is 30 days after application approved
Your Primary Business Is Hair
- Kemon must be your primary hair color brand. This includes hair color and lightening. Kemon care and styling products are optional.
- You will pay distributor pricing for all products, for example:
- Cramer color tube $5.00
- Developer 33.9 oz $3.65
- You will also receive 20% discount on all foil sheets
- You can use a secondary color brand that is approved. Approved brands are those brands that are not sold directly through Amazon or Ulta to protect your investment as a hairdresser. These brands are:
- Aveda (Note: Aveda salons are exempt from using Kemon due to their policy and TNG recognizes this and approves them for Diamond Partnership)
- Oligo (They are based in Montreal, family owned for more than 30 years)
- To protect your investment, we recommend the following brands:
- Kevin Murphy
- J Beverly Hills
- All other boutique Pro brands
- Prohibited brands include: All L’Oréal, TIGI, Living Proof, Moroccanoil and Nexxus.
- Phase-in period is 60 days after application approved. Due to high demand for Kemon conversions, actual conversion dates may be longer than 60 days. In that instance, you will continue to use the brands you are currently using and then will have a 60-day window after you receive Kemon to phase-out.
Your Primary Business is Full Service
- You are required to adhere to all rules set forth above
Your Primary Business is Lashes
- EcoLash must be your primary lash tint. You cannot use the following brands:
- Phase-in period is 30 days after EcoLash starts shipping
Your Primary Business is Massage, Skin Care, Med Spa
- There are no product requirements.
Your Primary Business is First Level Providers
- These businesses include hospitals, nursing homes, funeral homes, and EMS
- Contractors, plumbing, electrical, and HVAC whose customers are first level providers
- There are no product requirements. We reserve the right to limit quantities based on forecasts.
I am a booth renter. Do I qualify?
Yes, all licensed professionals of the beauty industry qualify.
Is there a minimum amount I have to buy each year?
No, we understand many professionals work part time and some are busier than others. However, you must order at least monthly or your account will be suspended.
Will you offer sales?
No, our products never go on sale allowing you to buy as you need and never need to hoard to save money.
Will you offer volume discounts?
No, all customers pay the same price regardless of volume.
Do I have to pay residential shipping fees if I work from home?
Yes, $3.95 will be added to your invoice.
Do you offer terms for payment?
No, all transactions are credit card, PayPal, ACH, or wire transfer
Are you making commission on any of the hair brands you are recommending?
No. We are recommending them as a service to our members.
Will Diamond Partners have their own website to order?
Diamond Partners will go to tngworldwide.com/diamond
What if you are out of stock on key items from EMMA Beauty, Too Naked or Kemon? Can I buy other brands to carry me over until you are back in stock?
Yes, we will also do our best to stay in stock and one reason why we limit the number of Diamond Partners we accept.
Can my clients buy on tngworldwide.com?
Yes, the store is open to everyone. However, they will pay retail prices for EMMA Beauty and Too Naked products. They will not be able to buy Kemon products. Shipping will be $9.99 on all size orders.
Are there limits to PPE I can buy?
Yes, these are based on your business classification. See below:
- Booth renter: Two pieces per item
- Salon owner: Two pieces per item per employee
- First level provider: Your sales rep will handle allocations
We trust our Diamond Partners to order responsibly. We will not tolerate those that try to hoard products or buy PPE products exclusively. Those that take advantage of the system will be terminated.
Can I sell your products online?
You can sell EMMA Beauty and Kemon hair care products on your website.
Is TIS REWARDS still active?
No, we are offering DIAMOND PARTNER as our exclusive membership program.
If I was a TIS REWARDS Member, do I automatically qualify for DIAMOND PARTNER?
No, you still have to apply.
How long will it take to process my application?
Please allow up to one week. Current TIS REWARDS customers receive priority status.