ForPro Premium UV Sterilizer 11 Liters
• UV light creates ozone that eliminates bacteria and microbes
• Can be used for sterilization of towels, implements, and other beautification tools
• Secure door prevents ozone from leaking during operation, making sure contents are properly sterilized
• Power on/off switch allows for easy operation
• Built-in UV bulb is long-lasting and easy to replace
• One-year limited warranty
• 11 liters
• 9.25” H x 14.75” W x 8.25” D
ForPro Premium UV Sterilizer is designed for sterilizing towels, implements, and other beautification tools. The UV light creates ozone that eliminates bacteria and microbes and the secure door prevents ozone from leaking during operation, making sure contents are properly sterilized. Power on/off switch indicates when sterilizer is working, allowing for easy operation. Built-in UV bulb is long-lasting and easy to replace (replacement bulbs available).
ForPro Professional Collection features the highest quality, best value, and largest selection for professionals and consumers. All products include 100% unconditional guarantee.
Note: The bulb that is included with this unit is an 8 watt.
Matters Needing Attention
1. Please be sure to close the door before use to prevent leakage of ozone, which can cause poor sterilization.
2. Articles to be sterilized can not be touching.
3. Unplug power lead before maintenance. For cleaning, use any anti-bacterial cleanser to clean inside and outside the box.
4. Please use this machine strictly according to operating rules.
1. This machine is not suited for the use by those with physical weaknesses or slow reactions (including children) unless guided by an individual capable of safe usage.
2. Keep away from children.
3. Keep away from water or outdoors.
Please read the instructions and safety tips before use. Your UV Sterilizer comes with a one-year limited warranty. If for any reason you need service, please call 800-520-6000.
Ionization generated by ultraviolet light emitted by sterilization luminous tube and oxygen in the air makes ozone, which can effectively eliminate bacillus coli, hepatitis B generate, can be used for sterilization of towel and other facial beautification tools which are not high temperature resistant.
Main Technical Parameters
Type: TIS PRO SX6000 UV Sterilizer 11L
Power source: 110V/60Hz
Rated input power: ≥15 minutes
Category of electric
shock prevention: Category 1
1. Place articles to be sterilized inside, then close the door.
2. Switch on, depress power switch and switch indicator lights. Sterilization will begin.
3. With the completion of sterilization, turn off power switch and take out sterilized articles for use.
Q: How long does the sanitation process take?
A: The sanitation process takes approximately 45 minutes to complete.
Q: How often does the bulb need to be replaced?
A: The bulb will need to be replaced in this unit every 3-6 months (time varies on how often the unit is used).
Q: Are there any restrictions on which type of matierals can be placed in the unit?
Q: How hot does the unit get?
A: There is no heating element to gauge temperature, as this is a sterilizer that uses UV lights.