Pedicure Service Step by Steps
EMMA V.S.N.P. Pedicure
1. Fill pedicure tub with desired water temperature and add in one scoop of soaking salts (EMMA Beauty Premium Pedi Soak Solution Jasmine Vanilla recommended). Allow the feet to soak for 3-5 minutes.
2. Remove one foot at a time and pat dry with a towel. Remove polish with Nail Polish Remover (EMMA Gold Non-Toxic Nail Polish Remover recommended) and a cotton swab (ForPro Lint-Free Nail Wipe recommended.) Massage a small amount of oil (EMMA Drench Cuticle oil recommended) on the skin around the toes for red or dark colors when removing polish. Place feet back in pedicure tub.
3. Take out the first foot and pat dry. Extend the leg so heal is exposed. Examine heal for dry-ness, cracks or calluses. Using the foot file (ForPro Amazing Pedicure System Kit recommended), start by using the heavier grit side (White 80 grit side recommended) of the foot file on thicker callused areas only. Follow the U shape of heal with a downward motion and gently buff heal. For thicker callused heals apply a callus remover (ForPro Premium Callus No More recommended) to callus areas with glove to bottom of foot and smooth with Pumice Bar. Rinse foot and use light grit side (Gray 120 grit recommended) to finish and smooth. Return foot back into tub. Repeat on other foot.
4. Starting with the first foot apply Cuticle remover (EMMA Beauty Cuticle Zap recommended) to all five toes. Use a Cuticle pusher and gently push back the eponychium and any non-living tissue. Using a cuticle nipper and remove any excess non-living tissue on all five toes. Repeat on other foot.
5. File/trim toenails to the desired length. For longer toenails trim nails with toe nail clippers before filing and shaping the toenail. Using a 180 grit file (ForPro 180 grit file recommended), shape the toenails. Lightly round the edges of the toenails, pay attention to sidewalls. Gently buff/smooth the nails with a light grit file (ForPro 240 grit Expert Sponge Board recommended.) Return foot back in tub. Repeat on other foot.
6. Start with the first foot and apply a foot scrub (EMMA Beauty Sugar Scrub recommended.) Gently exfoliate the foot and heal. Adding a little water while exfoliating will help spread out the sugar scrub and allow more of the natural oils to hydrate the foot and ankle. Return foot back into tub and repeat on other foot. Make sure to remove all remaining sugar scrub with your hand in the pedicure water.
7. Bring out both feet and pat dry. Apply a moisturizing cream (EMMA Beauty Triple Treat Intensive Moisturizing Cream, EMMA Beauty Whipped Body Butter, EMMA Beauty Massage Oil or EMMA Beauty Luxe Hand & Body Lotion recommended) to the palms of your hands and rub them together before massaging the legs and feet. Massage each leg and foot for 2-5 minutes.
8. Apply toe separators (ForPro Toe Separators and Thong Slippers recommended.) Apply alcohol (EMMA Beauty Scour Nail Antiseptic Spray recommended) to a cotton swab (ForPro lint free wipe recommended) and remove oil from the toe nails.
9. Apply alcohol (EMMA Beauty Grip recommended) on all ten nails to dehydrate and create the most optimal adhesion.
10. Apply base coat (EMMA V.S.N.P.Stuck On You Base Coat recommended) to all ten nails.
11. Apply two coats of nail polish (EMMA V.S.N.P. color recommended.)
12. Apply one coat of top coat (EMMA V.S.N.P.Quickie Top Coat, EMMA V.S.N.P.Rock Hard Top Coat or EMMA V.S.N.P.Nonfat Matte Top Coat recommended) to all ten nails. Wait 1-2 minutes and apply EMMA Beauty Love Drops to all ten nails or allow nails to dry 5-10 minutes.
ForPro Premium Callus No More (optional)
ForPro Pumice Bar (optional)
Terry hand towels