ForPro Professional Collection ForPro Non-Contact Electronic Infrared Thermometer
ForPro Non-Contact Electronic Infrared Thermometer
High Fever Alarm Setting
The Thermometer displays different colors as per the readings. Green indicates normal temperature (95.9℉-99.1℉), yellow indicates slight fever (99.3℉-100.4℉), and red indicates high fever (100.6℉-109.2℉).
Large screen LCD Backlight Display
Features large screen LCD backlight display for an easy and clear reading of the measurement data even during the night.
Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
Infrared thermometer operates at a non-contact distance of 1-2 inches and is accurate up to .4F. Suitable for both adults and babies. Detects ear and body temperature.
ForPro Professional Collection features the highest quality, best value, and largest selection for professionals and consumers.
- Electronic Infrared Thermometer
- Accurate Reading
- Sleek Design
- Two AAA Batteries - Not Included
- Size: 6” L x 3” H
ForPro Infrared Thermometer
ForPro Non-Contact Electronic Infrared Thermometer quickly displays temperature readings in less than one second and is accurate up to .4F. The ForPro Thermometer features one button, easy-to-operate measurement, and stores up to 5 measurements. The large screen LCD backlight display allows easy and clear reading of the measurement data. The Digital Medical Thermometer can be used for human body temperature measurement (ear and forehead), suitable for all ages (adults, children, and infants).
- Large screen LCD backlight display
- Easy-to-operate Measurement
- Can Store up to 5 Measurements
- Non-contact Distance - 1-2 Inches
- High Fever Alarm Setting
- Automatic Shutdown After 15 Seconds
- Weight: 6 oz.
Instructions for Use
Correct use is the key to measure accuracy, otherwise it may cause measurement error. As the Infrared temperature measurement has serious demand on the surrounding environment, please follow the following instructions.
In the shutdown state, press the “switch/measure” button to start the machine, and the LCD screen will fully display for 1 second, and “-- °C or --° F “will be displayed to indicate that the machine is in standby state (if there is no button operation within about 30 seconds of standby time, the product will automatically shut down or shut down after pressing the ”switch/measure“ button for more than 3 seconds).
In standby mode, press “On/Off/measure” key measurement to start, when the LCD screen display temperature or after the end of the prompt sound to complete the measurement, the time is about 1 second.
1. The product cannot be moved away from the position of measuring temperature before the measurement is completed.
2. When taking the temperature, the product should be pointed to the center of the front forehead – above the brow center and kept vertical. The measuring area should not be covered by hair. The distance between the product and the forehead is recommended to be about 1 - 2 inches (3 - 5cm). If you can not measure forehead, it is recommended to use the body surface without exposure (such as chest or abdomen).
3. When the measured person comes from a place where there is a big difference with the measured ambient temperature, the measured person should stay in the measured environment for at least 5 minutes, and the measured temperature should be consistent with the ambient temperature, otherwise the measured result will be affected.
4. The measurement result will be on the low side if fever patients’ forehead sweats, or they had cold compresses and other cooling measures. This should be avoided.
5. Thermometer should be in the environment for 20 minutes.
6. Do not take temperature near direct air conditioning or air flow.
7. Do not use the product in direct sunlight.
8. It is recommended to measure for about 3 times during measurement, and the interval time for each measurement is 3-5 seconds, whichever group of data is displayed the most shall prevail.
|Manufacturer||ForPro Professional Collection|