Nano ST Digital Flat Iron
The XHI Nano ST Digital Flat Iron utilizes Nano silver titanium plates. These special plates are made in Korea and offer shorter styling times, less stress and damage to the hair. This creates more shine, more hydration and longer lasting hair styling. The flat iron actually feels soft as it glides through the hair. If you have used ceramic plates in the past, then you are in for a real treat.
The flat iron features digital temperature control up to 392°F and 360° swivel cord. Ergonomic design adds to the user experience.
• Digital LCD Temperature Control with soft touch button technology
• Adjustable temperature from 0°F to 392°F
• Advanced infrared heat technology
• 100% Nano Silver Titanium plates made in Korea
• Nano Silver Titanium plates eliminate frizz, promote shine and work quicker
• Curved round edges with floating plates designed to straighten, flip, or curl
• 90-minute digital timer with auto shut-off
• Ergonomic design for an easy and comfortable grip
• 360° Swivel cord
• Recommended for all hair types from fine to thick or coarse hair
• For professional salon use
• One year warranty
How To Use
1. Ensure hair is clean, dry and combed through.
2. Plug the iron into a current socket of a voltage specified on the rating plate.
3. Press the ON/OFF button to turn on the appliance.
4. The appliance will reach the default temperature you set. The readings will appear on the LCD screen.
5. Press the HIGH/LOW buttons to adjust the temperature as you require.
6. Choose the mode you require for LCD temperature display (Centigrade or Fahrenheit).
7. Press MODE button until the timer setting (000min) appears. Press HIGH/LOW buttons to adjust the time you require for automatic safety cut-off. Please note that the 000min means no automatic safety cut-off.
8. Once the nano silver titanium plates have heated to the required temperature, the appliance will keep the temperature within a range of no more than 5 degrees.
9. Separate a two inch (max) section of hair.
10. Place the section of hair between plates to the roots.
11. Hold the hair firmly between the plates and slide down the length of hair from root to tip.
12. Repeat as necessary.
13. Allow the hair to cool before combing through.
14. After use, press ON/OFF button to turn OFF the appliance.
15. Unplug the iron. Allow to cool before storing away.
• Your appliance is virtually maintenance free. No lubrications is required.
• Keep heated surfaces clean and free from dust, dirt and chemicals (such as hair spray).
• If cleaning becomes necessary, remember to disconnect the appliance from the power supply and allow to cool. Then wipe exterior with a damp (never wet) cloth.
• If the cord becomes twisted or tangled, untangle it before use.
If any malfunction occurs, DO NOT attempt to repair it by yourself as there is not user-serviceable parts.
• Before storing the appliance, let it cool down first.
• Appliance should be kept in a place which is safe, dry, and out of reach of children.
• Never wrap the cord around the appliance or the cord will wear and break prematurely. Avoid jerking, bending sharply, twisting or straining the cord and plug.
|Brand||XHI Professional Works|