No positions Available
Seeking a buy/purchaser whose primary function is to focus on replenishment to maintain optimum inventory levels for assigned product groups. This also includes new item set-up process; supplier relations; point of contact for other department and working with sales to achieve the president’s message.
• Maintain an accurate inventory plan based on sales forecast and historical demand.
• Manage several large accounts, such as Amazon, as well as multiple smaller accounts.
• Work with a combination of domestic and overseas supplier for replenishment to ensure purchase orders are shipped and received on time.
• Assist with the resolution of discrepancies or problems that prohibit timely ordering of goods.
• Process transactions in SAP with moderate supervision.
• Purchase Order processing and Inventory Management.
• Process P.O.’s as required to maintain optimal inventory within assigned lines.
• Process special orders as required to support Sales and TNG Customers.
• Investigate and resolve shipping discrepancies.
• Responsible for Backorders and out-of-stocks.
• Advise the Distribution Center locations regarding break-ups, inventory moves, returns and special projects.
• Maintain inventory stock levels at all Distribution Center locations.
• Move surplus inventory.
• Update all supplier and product information as necessary.
• Ensure accuracy of the material (item) master in SAP.
• Work with the suppliers to ensure completeness and accuracy of all information when setting up new items.
• Build supplier relationships.
• Build supplier relationships and work with them to ensure 100% top quality. Follow up on QC issues that may arise.
• Assist accounts payable with PO-to-invoice discrepancies.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, supply chain management, or a related field.
• Proven experience as a buyer or in a similar procurement role.
• Strong knowledge of supply chain management principles and practices.
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
• Proficient in using procurement software and e-commerce platforms.
• Ability to analyze data and make informed purchasing decisions.
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
Please send your resume to email@example.com and SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION!