ForPro Professional Collection ForPro 99% Isopropyl Alcohol 32 Ounces
Flammable. Keep away from heat, sparks and flame. Do not use while smoking. Use only with adequate ventilation. Do not breathe vapors. Harmful if taken internally. IF SWALLOWED, get immediate medical attention and call local poison control center. EYE CONTACT, flush with water and get medical attention. Does not contain grain or ethyl alcohol and is not sold as a substitute for preparations containing them.
If using to disinfect: Spray or wipe on surface and let stand for at least 10 minutes to disinfect. Wipe dry. Use regularly to keep surfaces clean and disinfected.
|Manufacturer||ForPro Professional Collection|