ForPro Professional Collection ForPro Expert Gel Cuticle Remover 4 oz.
DANGER Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing.
SKIN: May cause skin burns depending on length of contact time. Wash contaminated area with soap or mild detergent. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
EYES: Corrosive on contact. May cause severe and permanent eye injury including blindness. Remove contact lens. Immediately flush with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention immediately.
INHALATION: Avoid inhalation of vapors or mists which may be corrosive to the respiratory tract. If symptoms occur, move affected person to fresh air. If symptoms persist, get medical attention promptly.
INGESTION: Harmful or maybe fatal if swallowed. May cause burns to mouth, throat or stomach. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Get medical attention at once.
KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN. Keep container tightly closed and store in cool, well ventilated area away from incompatible materials.
Directions for use:
Do not leave on for more than 3 minutes. Apply directly to cuticle growth or callus. Let penetrate for at least 30 seconds. If cuticle or callus is extra heavy or thick, allow more time. Gently using a cuticle pusher, push back cuticle and remove excess with NHON nipper. When done, wash hands thoroughly for at least 15 seconds.