Ease Wax 14.1 oz.
Ease Wax features a thin texture and tan color. Ease Wax conforms to the popular strip method of waxing, but with less wax. This non-sticky wax doesn’t string and is easy to clean up with hot water or appropriate wax pot cleaners. Great on fine hair and dry skin. For use on large areas of the body: legs, arms, back and chest.
This new advanced formula has exceptional benefits but requires proper training as it is fluid and light texture, opposed to the creamy original formula; now providing outstanding results.
This formula must be applied in a thin layer (not thick). Its application can be compared to that of Cristal Ocean and Cristalline.
This new thin application of Ease wax is much more profitable for the professional and more comfortable for the client.
NOTE: Cirepil wax does not fit any of the Amber warmers or the depilève Deluxe Warmer . It does fit the clean + easy warmer with a little room to spare. It also fits the Double Wax Heater with lids but it is a snug fit. However, Cirepil recommends the Melting Pot for the proper use of their wax.
4 Steps of Preparation for Applying Cirepil Waxes:
1. Always test the temperature of wax on the inside of your wrist. Wax should be close to body temperature for maximum client comfort.
2. Prepare the area to be waxed with Blue Lotion Cleanser while examining the direction of the hair growth.
3. Protect the skin by massaging a very small amount of Pre-dep oil into the area to be waxed (one drop for the face and a few drops for larger areas).
4. BLOT WITH TISSUE TO REMOVE EXCESS OIL.
STRIP WAX APPLICATION
1. Using a wooden disposable spatula, scoop a small amount of wax, scrape/smooth the underside of the spatula against tin to lessen dripping, turn spatula several rotations to disconnect from the tin of wax and lessen dripping.
2. Deposit the entire amount of wax onto skin. Place the edge of the spatula at a 90° angle away from you, glide the spatula on an angle toward you in the direction of the hair growth. This method will ensure a thin, even application.
3. Using a non-woven strip and a light pressure, smooth the strip several times. While remaining parallel and close to the skin, remove strip quickly in the opposite direction of hair growth. To ensure client comfort, apply pressure to area waxed.
4. To complete the service, apply Perron Rigot After Wax Gel, Moisturizing Lotion and/or Natural Moisturizing Oil for a cooling, soothing, and hydrating finish.
Ingredients: Rosin (Colophonium), Polymerized rosin, Triethanolamine, Vegetable oil (Olus), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glyceryl rosinate, Lanolin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).