EMMA Beauty Drinking Martinis with a Warm Sea Breeze Gel Polish
This color is classified as a sparkle.
• Remove the top layer of top coat with a ForPro 180 grit zebra foam board.
• Apply ForPro 100% Pure Acetone to ForPro Expert Embossed Gel Polish Remover Wraps. Individually wrap the nails and allow the nails to soak for 5 minutes.
• After the first 5 minutes, remove the wrap and use an orange wood stick to push off the color — not all will come off at this time.
Reapply the wrap for another 5 minutes. Repeat this step on every nail one at a time.
• After the second 5 minutes is up, remove the wrap and push the remainder of the gel polish residue off the nail.
• Clean the nail by lightly buffing the surface.
Note: Removal time may vary based on application (ie., the cure time that was used, how thick the application (multiple coats) and type of gel polish (glitter)). Cold hands, room or remover solution may also increase the amount of time needed to soak off.
|Collection||EMMA Active Nails & Cocktails Collection|