XHI Professional Works 1 ¼” Digital Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron
XHI Professional Works 1 ¼” Digital Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron is for all hairstyles and professional salon quality. It has quick-heating PTC technology that heats in as little as 30 seconds, adjustable heat settings with LCD display and smooth tourmaline ceramic surface with antistatic Nano technology. Digital Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron is easy-to-use with 360° swivel power cord that is extra-long 8’ in length and built-in heat-resistant steel support allows you to set the curling wand down to cool. Ergonomic rubber handle prevents slipping and fatigue.
XHI Professional Works 1 ¼” Digital Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron features:
• Quick-heating PTC technology: Heats from 180°F to 450°F in as little as 30 seconds for fast curling and up to 2 minutes for full heat; Ceramic construction allows for a smooth operation without pulling hair.
• Adjustable heat settings: Use arrow up or down to adjust heat settings. Actual heat shown through LCD display.
• Tourmaline ceramic surface: Allows for smooth curling and maintaining the health of hair. Extra-long 6” barrel accommodates all hair types.
• Locking spring clip: Keeps hair securely in place. Can be removed if desired for manual curling.
• Nano technology: Reduces static and frizz for salon quality hair styles.
• Easy to use and curl: 360° swivel power cord is extra-long 8’ in length; Built-in heat-resistant steel support allows you to set the curling wand down to cool.
• Dual-voltage power: Can be used for 110-240V, 45W. Features American style plug.
• Safe to use: Avoid scalding with thermally insulated wand tip. Turns off automatically after 60 minutes.
• Ergonomic rubber handle
• Recommended heat settings:
• 212°F to 300°F Delicate to thin hair
• 230°F to 320°F Average and color-treated hair
• 320°F to 410°F Thick, wavy and hard to curl hair
• 1 ¼” barrel