Cream Hair Dye Black .5 oz. .5 oz.
Cream Hair Dye Black provides a deep, full and intense look that makes hair appear visibly longer. Smudge-resistant, waterproof and effective for up to 6 weeks. .5 oz
RefectoCil No. 1 pure black tints each hair pure black to make hair look clearly longer and more voluminous. With this colour you can enhance brown or black hair or tint light or white hair in long-lasting pure black.
Content: 15 ml. Sufficient for approximately 30 applications. Please read the instructions for use.
DO NOT USE ON EYEBROWS OR EYELASHES
CREAM HAIR DYE
Produces stable colorations which last for weeks and are resistant to washing. Ten different shades are offering the perfect choice to achieve the tinting result just as desired by your customer.
- No. 0 blond: lightens hair up to 3 shades.
- No. 1 pure black: tints any hair colour pure black.
- No. 1.1 graphite: for discrete covering of greying/white hair.
- No. 2 blue black: the blue lustre enhances colour depth.
- No. 2.1 deep blue: effective only when used on light blond/blond hair
- No. 3 natural brown: very dark and well concealing brown.
- No. 3.1 light brown: ideal when applied on light blond to light brown hair.
- No. 4 chestnut: intense colour results when used on light blond to light brown hair. Chestnut lustre from medium brown hair on. CAUTION: do not mix with other colours!
- No. 4.1 red: intense cred colour for light to medium blond hair. Dark red when used on dark blond to medium brown hair. Red lustre from dark brown hair on.
- No. 5 violet: brilliant dark violet shade. Effective only when used on light blond/blond hair.
Directions for Use
In order to achieve the best possible tinting results the hair must be dry and free of oil. Depending on the size of the area you want to dye, mix sufficient RefectoCil cream hair dye with RefectoCil Oxidant 3% until you get an easy applicable, creamy paste. For one coloration, a piece of 2 cm of RefectoCil cream hair dye and 10 drops of RefectoCil Oxidant liquid( or 15-120 drops of RefectoCil Oxidant cream) is sufficient. Apply immediately.
NOTE: RefectoCil No.0 blond must only be used with RefectoCil Oxidant cream (20 to 25 drops for 2 cm of hair dye)
|Color shade||No. 0
After the proper application time- depending on the desired intensity- first wipe the hair with a dry piece of cotton and then remove the rest of the paste with humid cotton. Remove colour spots on the skin with the RefectoCil Tint Remover.
Caution: This product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes; to do so may cause blindness.
(¡) the preparation may cause serious inflammation of the skin in some persons and a preliminary test should always be carried out to determine whether or not special sensitivity exists,
(¡¡) to make the test, a small area of skin behind the ear or on the inner surface of the forearm should be cleansed, using either soap and water or alcohol, and a small quantity of the hair dye as prepared for use should be applied to the area and allowed to dry. After twentyfour hours, the area should be washed gently with soap and water. If no irritation or inflammation is apparent, it is usually assumed that no hypersensitivity to the dye exists. The test should, however, be carried out before each application. On no account should the hair dye be used for dyeing eyebrows or eyelashes as severe inflammation or even blindness may result.
Manufactured in Austria by GW Cosmetics GmbH, Leopoldsdorf
For Professional Use Only