ForPro Professional Collection ForPro Black Powder-Free Vinyl Gloves X-Large 100-Count
• Textured finish for superior grip
• Single use only
• Beaded cuff
• Latex free
• Made of Premium synthetic vinyl
• More resistant to certain chemicals than latex
• Comfortable! They offer a fit that reduces hand fatigue
• Available in Small, Medium and Large sizes
• 3 mil palm, 4.9 mil finger
• Case of 1,000 gloves packed 10/100
Good quality gloves provide a biological barrier and are not intended to be used as a chemical barrier.
Store in a dry, ventilated area. Avoid direct sunlight, fluorescent lighting, heat and moisture. Do not store above 100 degrees Fahrenheit (37 degrees Celsius).
Users should consider the circumstances of use in deciding to remove residual powder from gloves after donning. Powder can be removed by wiping gloves thoroughly with a sterile wet sponge, wet towel or other effective method. Components used in the manufacture of gloves may cause allergic reaction in some users. Follow your institution"s policy for use.
Proposition 65 _ This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
• ForPro vinyl gloves are made without the ingredient DINP.
ISO 9001 Certified
|Manufacturer||ForPro Professional Collection|